Online Ministry Intern
The Facts: More than 3 billion people are now using the Internet, according to the United Nations agency that oversees international communications. The number of Internet users has increased from 738 million in 2000 to 3.2 billion in 2015, according to a new report from the International Telecommunication Union.
Out of the 7.1 billion people in the world, 2 billion people speak English as their first or second language. Out of those 2 billion people, only a minority have a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for us to use the internet as an evangelism tool to reach lost souls for Jesus. People that do not go to church, or people who have no church in their region, will have access to the Gospel only through the internet. We can make a difference by providing Gospel-centered messages that will draw people to Christ. These videos can also allow the unchurched neighbors in our community to check us out before stepping into our service.
Internship Position: Video Editing Intern
Time needed: 3 hours a week.
1) Video recording during the English Service on Sundays 9:45am to 11:00am.
2) Video Editing using Premiere Elements 13.
3) Upload video to Youtube using our EM account.
Duration: 3 months at a time. You can renew the internship.
1) Have a heart to reach the lost
2) Have a willingness to learn the video editing software. We will provide you with the software program for free. And we will have people to train you one-on-one.
3) Be consistent for the 3 month period.
1) You are serving the Lord and ministering to people around the world.
2) You get to learn a new skill that you can use for your future profession.
3) The internship can add value to your resume when applying for a job.
Q: Is this a paid position?
A: No, it is a non-paid internship.
Q: What if I can only do parts of the job description, can I still apply?
A: Yes, you can still apply.
Q: What if I can only edit the videos but can't make it to the Sunday service because I am far away?
A: We will work out a way to get you access to the video files so you can edit at home, and upload it to Youtube.
Q: I don't have the right skills, what do I do?
A: Don't sweat it! We will have 1-on-1 personal training for you. As long as you have a willing heart, that's the most important thing.
If you have a resume, please e-mail it to Pastor KC at Pastor.KC@icloud.com
If you do not have a resume, just email Pastor KC and inform him of your interest.
Online Tutorials for Adobe Premiere Elements 14